Rob Bell



This is the first time that we feature an athlete who has never done a professional photoshoot.







But in Rob's case, we are happy to make an exception as he has a stunning physique and we hope that more people will get to notice him and follow his work.








Rob is a 20 year old personal trainer from New Jersey, USA, and aspiring model. We believe he has great potential in fitness modelling. We really hope that his profile at Stunning Men can help him get a photographer to work with him.










Vital statistics:

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 160lbs
Chest: 41"
Waist: 30"
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: dark brown



All the photos are self pics so many thanks to Rob for sharing these with us and you all!

Make sure to visit Rob's facebook page and say hi! All the best to him in his journey into fitness modelling!


Here's Rob's full interview with us


Rob, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.
Could we start off with talking about
how you got into modelling?

Friends of influence.
What do you enjoy the most about it?

The attention because I didn't get a lot of attention when I was a little kid.
How do you prepare before a photoshoot?

I workout before and then take pictures right after.
You have a stunning physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you do any sport?

I eat clean and I train smart. I used to wrestle in middle school and high school.
What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?

Bicep curls because love the biceps muscle. The bench press because I like the pump I get and I like how my chest looks. I also enjoy doing crunches for my abs.
What’s the best form of cardio for you?

The treadmill... I love to run.
How do you keep motivated?

God.
How do you fit training and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve? 
I make time for my training. It is a very difficult routine to keep up with.
You are a very good looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?

My smile.
And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

My legs. They aren't the size I want them to be.
How do you approach a challenge?

I approach a challenge with a lot of dedication and determination.
What do you do in your down time?

I drown myself in my music.
Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?

Triple H is my role model & Kai Greene.
Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I think so.
What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?

Communication.
Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?

Brief.
What do you listen to on your iPod?

Acoustic, House, Rock, Alternative, Dubstep


Your favourite song/piece of music to play while training/running?

Motorhead - The Game
What kind of movies do you like?

Comedy, Horror, Action
What can’t you live without?

My training partner
You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ...

Making people smile
I’m just not very good at ...

Being happy
What’s the best thing ever invented?

The equipment at the gym
What three words describe you best?

Genuine, Loyal, Kind
One last question Rob, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
Hopefully in 10 years I will have a family and own some kind of fitness business.
Rob, it has been very nice to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!

Comments