Adam Dixon



all photos by Japs Photography


Stunning Adam Dixon is an athlete and model from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.









Adam is one of the most stunning guys at CSAModels
and we are thrilled and excited to be able to feature him at Stunning Men. We are sure that you will like his work!








This big hunky guy has sport running through his veins and is totally dedicated to his training and healthy living.










Inspired by people like Arnold Schwarzenegger, super active Adam is always fired up and on the move.








 Like many, Adam didn't plan to go into modelling but with a physique and looks like his, aren't glad he did! In our opinion he would make a gorgeous underwear/swimwear model!






Vital statistics:

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 211lbs

Chest: 44"

Waist: 36"

Eye colour: brown

Hair colour: brown




Also check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.


Check more work by Japs Photography here!

Here's Adam's full interview




Adam, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.

Hello, I appreciate the welcome, and I thank you too, for taking the time to interview me.



Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You live in and are from Melbourne, Australia ...

Yes sir, grew up in Melbourne. I moved over to St Augustine, Florida to study Business on an athletic scholarship (basketball). I have since returned home and I now run a few small business ventures here.



How did you get into modelling?

I have a good friend who is in the industry, he was always telling me to get into it. Eventually I did, and now I’m here! What a journey (laughs)!



What do you enjoy the most about it?

I love to travel, and I love to meet new and interesting people. In this industry, you get to do both, so it’s great fun and I have so far enjoyed every moment of the experience.



How do you prepare before a photoshoot?

I just follow a standard pre-contest bodybuilders routine. Not as intense though as I don’t want nor need to get down to body fat levels as low as they do. But the principles are the same.

High protein, low carb, low fat leading up to a shoot. Lots of greens and veggies. Lots of water! (About 8-10 litres daily.) Day before the shoot, cut off all water intake, have a carb up! (Lots of sugary foods) wake up the day of the shoot looking dried out and hopefully shredded!



You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport?

As I mentioned earlier, I played basketball all my life and I took it very seriously and put a lot of energy into it. Now that I am no longer playing ball at that level, I have transferred that same energy and drive into my training.

If I am not improving myself in some way every single day, then I feel I am wasting my life. Bodybuilding/Training gives me a quantifiable means of measuring my progress both mentally and physically.



What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?

I love a good dead lift! Wide chins and incline bench. I also love calf training of any kind. I know, that’s four, but I couldn’t narrow it further than that.



What’s the best form of cardio for you?

I walk my dog about 4-5 times a week. Usually takes about 40 minutes. I also still play a little bit of pick-up basketball when I am feeling extra energetic!

I don’t do cardio for fat loss, more just for general health and wellbeing, and I quite enjoy it. If your diet is on point, all it takes is a few small adjustments and the time to do it to get body fat low.



How do you keep motivated?

It’s funny, I get asked this question a lot, and I always respond with the same answer; If you love what you do, do you need an external motive to keep you going? I love training, I love the discipline of dieting, and I love learning about ways to improve myself, and those around me. I never began training with the intentions of becoming a model, or anything like that. I did it because I enjoyed it. That’s all the motivation I’ll ever need!



How do you fit training and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?

Not at all, provided you have the right mindset. You just have to break it down to a very basic level. Whether it be a fitness goal, a business goal, or something else entirely, you have to ask yourself a simple question. ‘Do I want to achieve more, or am I happy with where I’m at?’

If I want to succeed, I must be willing to do all that is necessary to achieve my goal.

If I am happy not achieving any particular goal, I don’t have to worry about these things. If something is detrimental to that goal, don’t do it. Simple.

Why waste all that time and energy busting my tail in the gym, if my nutrition and sleep aren’t on point? If you’re honest with yourself, you know exactly what’s required of you to achieve your goals. All it takes is the discipline to follow through.



You are a very good looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?

(Adam laughs) Well thank you. I’d have to say my shoulders. A genetic gift from my father.



And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

As a kid, I always dreamed of playing in the NBA, and I always wanted to be 6’9”. I made it to 6’4”, but not quite as tall as I’d hoped! So a little more height would have been nice!



How do you approach a challenge?

I plan the best way to approach it, then once I am confident in my processes, I do all that is necessary to achieve it.



What do you do in your down time?

Down time? (more laughs) I don’t get a lot of it, so probably just try to catch up on sleep, or walk my dog!



Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?

Of course! The easiest way to be successful is to mimic the habits or successful people, and then add your own flavour to it!

The mentality of a successful person is always the same. Once learned, this mentality can be transferred to anything you wish to accomplish. I take inspiration in many shapes and forms, but as far as people go, I have learnt a lot from Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Roy Jones Jnr, and Kai Greene. All of these men live life on their own terms, and they were all willing to do exactly what was required to be successful and nothing less. Where you stand right now, is a direct result of your past actions and decisions. So it’s quite simple, if you want to be somewhere, you need to figure out what’s required to get there, then consistently put the right actions into effect until the goal is reached. Anything that is detrimental to that goal should be ignored or rejected. If you are honest, disciplined, and consistent with your actions, you will get there!


Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I’m not sure. I tend to talk a lot, that may be good for some, terrible for others!



What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?

Communication.



Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?

Briefs.



What do you listen to on your iPod?

Rap, Hip/Hop mostly. Little bit of electronic stuff, but only when I’m training I’ll listen to that.



Your favourite song/piece of music to play while training/running?

Rap, Hip/Hop



What kind of movies do you like?

Anything insightful or something that can take me away from the world for a while.



What can’t you live without?

My phone.



You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ...

Xbox. Things get very competitive at my house when the boys come over.



I’m just not very good at ...

Wakeboarding! I can surf, and snowboard, so I figured it would be easy. I tried all summer to get it right but just couldn’t get it down. Drove me crazy by the end of the trip...



What’s the best thing ever invented?

I have a number of businesses and have developed apps and websites.

I’m working on a project now, which I am pretty proud of. Can’t tell you what it is yet though!



What three words describe you best?

I have no idea. I’ll ask my girlfriend; “Determined, Innovative, Insightful.” Not bad, I was expecting much worse! (laughs)



One last question Adam, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?

I’ll have many successful business ventures providing a steady stream of passive income, and I will be travelling the world with my girl.



Adam, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!

Cheers mate.

Comments