Eric Leto



It is with great pleasure and honour that we are welcoming the magnificent and Über sexy Eric Leto at Stunning Men!







Eric is an international fitness model, advanced nutrition expert and a physique elite trainer. Not forgetting an all round nice down to earth guy!













 He lives in Europe, but travels all over the world for his modelling work where he has worked with some of the best photographers.














It is significant to mention that Eric was voted South Africa's Mr Speedoman 2012! He has one of the most stunning physiques I have ever seen and definitely looks at his most gorgeous in speedos or underwear!








Eric isn't just a pretty (gorgeous) face, he is an economics teacher and also plays the guitar.








His dedication to healthy living, training and keeping fit is obvious, he trains most days and he used to play sports.
  









Make sure to check Eric's Facebook page and show him some love and support by 'liking' it. You can also follow him on Twitter



Vital Statistics:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 170lbs
Waist: 31"
Chest: 42"
Hair: brown
Eyes: green


A huge thank you to Eric for doing the interview and accepting to be featured at Stunning Men.


All photographic copyrights to the respective photographers. Make sure to click on their names to see more of their work


Here's Eric's interview in full


Eric, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You currently live in Europe, between London and Luxembourg, but you are originally from Portugal.
Yes, my actual homeland is Luxembourg, but I travel a lot to London at least twice a month for my fitness model jobs and to visit my mother agency. Although my main occupancy is as an economics teacher, even though I don't look like a teacher! (Eric laughs)

If my teachers looked like you, I might have done better at school ... or perhaps I may have been too distracted! Moving on ... first thing first ... how did you get into modelling?
It all started 2 years ago when I moved to Cape Town, South Africa. This city known for worldwide models workplace, a former fashion photographer discovered me and introduced me to my first ever professional shooting, and from there on it never stopped.

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling? 
It's always a big challenge for every model experience, especially for a fitness model, you always have to be on your best shape and beat your own self.

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?
I am very comfortable in front of the camera, no shyness at all. I am very satisfied with my physique and I know which poses and angles make my body look at its best.

Which other fitness model would you like to do a shoot with given the opportunity?
I would love to get the opportunity to shoot with my idol, Greg Plitt, number one fitness model in the world, he did more than 100 magazine covers.

You are looking fantastic. How on earth did you get into such shape?
I am all year long on diet and I workout almost everyday, so I don't have often days off. Although I allow myself a cheat meal in the week where I spend some good time with my friends and my lovely girlfriend.

When did your passion for fitness start?
It all started when I played basketball back in the days, we were pushed to lift weights to enhance our physical training. After a few weeks of working out I actually loved it and decided to quit basketball to focus on fitness.

What keeps you determined and driven to work out?
I always have short and long term goals that I set to myself, so I never lose the motivation or determination to achieve my goals.

What is your diet like?
I change my diets a lot, sometimes I just do low carb low fat high protein diets and then I switch to ketosis diet. I just love new challenges.

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?
Definitely a chicken burrito with avocado, sweet potato fries on the side, cheesecake and peanut butter ice cream as a dessert.

You just made me very hungry ... can you share your fitness regimen with us?
Meal 1 - 8 egg whites, 40 gr of oats, 1 banana.
Meal 2 - 200 gr of cottage cheese, 40 gr of brown rice, 1 omega 3.
Meal 3 - 220 gr of chicken breast, 120 gr of white potatoes, 180 gr of broccoli.
Meal 4 - 35 gr of Protein Shake, 1 omega 3, 25 gr of oats.
Meal 5 - 200 gr of Cod fillet, 80 gr of white potatoes, 150 gr of broccoli.

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?
Fasted cardio I would say, you burn more fat on empty stomach activity then any other physical statement.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
Hmm, I would say so, I am very humble, gentle, a good listener and I love to laugh a lot.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
Killing in the name of - Rage against the machine (I like to listen to rock especially when I am training)

Do you have any other passions besides fitness?
I play the guitar, I love to travel as well and spending time with my beloved ones.

What can’t you live without?
Without any physical activity I would say, I need at least 3 workouts in a week otherwise I get really hard to handle!

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ... mathematics and cooking.

Now ... I’m just not very good at ... telling lies.

One last question Eric, what is your big dream?
My big dream is to be an inspiration for a whole generation, to get any kind of people into fitness and a healthier lifestyle.

Eric, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future

Comments