Jayce Allender




Stunning Men welcomes sexy Jayce Allender
with photography by Hot Pixel Photography

 
Jayce is an aspiring model from Western Australia and is represented by CSAModels.






Besides training, Jayce enjoys spending time at the beach and playing Australian Football League.





 Many thanks to Jayce for accepting to be featured and for doing the interview with us.


 


All photographic copyrights to Hot Pixel Photography


Make sure to check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.

 

Vital statistics
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 213lbs
Chest: 45"
Waist: 35"
Eye colour: green
Hair colour: brown



Here's Jayce's full interview



Jayce, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Western Australia and currently live in Perth ... 
Yes, I am from Exmouth, Western Australia and now live in Perth.


First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?
I got into modelling by going to gym for a couple of years and started to become really happy with my look and when an opportunity came up I felt I was up for it.


What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?
The best thing about modelling is self-satisfaction after seeing how much hard work has proven to pay off!


How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?
I'm very comfortable showing off my physique in a shoot because I am very proud of what I've achieved.


You are looking great. How did you get into such shape?
I got into good shape by role models in the fitness/modelling world which pushed me to look better than them which I plan on making happen.


When did your passion for fitness start?
I was slightly overweight when I was 17 and I planned to lose my fat and get skinny but I didn't stop there and starting realising I could accomplish a much more satisfying look.


What keeps you determined and driven to work out?
Fitness models like jeff seid keep me motivated, I watch you tube videos and train hard. I won't stop till I'm better than the best


What is your diet like?
My diet is good! I try keep to it all the time which I usually do especially with a shoot coming up.


If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?
On a cheat day I will have a couple of pizzas delivered while watching the football.


Can you share your fitness regimen with us?
I train 5 days a week, doing abs 4 times a week and at the moment arms twice a week as they are the areas I'm mainly trying to build up atm. All the other muscle groups once a week.


And what’s the best form of cardio for you?
The best form of cardio I do is circuit training and cross fit.


Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
I like to think I would be a good date, but depends on my mood. If I'm hungry maybe not (Jayce laughes) 


Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
I don't have a favourite song to train to but I do like listening to house music while I'm training.


Do you have any other passions besides fitness?
Besides fitness, I love AFL and the beach!


What can’t you live without?
I can't live without family and friends, the support I get from there is enormous

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …
… AFL, as I played at a professional level for a while.


Now ... I’m just not very good at …
at other sports


One last question Jayce, what is your big dream?
My big dream is to be where my role models are in the fitness industry, it has been my dream for a few years now and I'm very determined to make it a reality.

Jayce, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future



Comments