CSA Jeremy L




We are excited to be welcoming gorgeous and sexy Jeremy  at Stunning Men
with photography by Hot Pixel Photography




 Jeremy is an aspiring model from Perth, Western Australia and is represented by CSAModels.






Passionate about keeping fit, Jeremy has been practising Mixed Martial Arts from a young age and
shadow boxing and hitting the bag are the best form of cardio for him






Jeremy isn't just a pretty face ... besides training at the gym and MMA, he is passionate about music, mixing and producing it





Many thanks to Jeremy for accepting our invitation to be featured and for doing the interview with us






 All photographic copyrights to Hot Pixel Photography


Make sure to check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.

 

Jeremy's vital statistics
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 166lbs
Chest: 37"
Waist: 32"
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: brown



Here's Jeremy's full interview



Jeremy, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Perth, Western Australia.

Yes, born and bred in Perth.



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

Well this one time when I was little I saw my reflection on a spoon and thought ‘hey I’m really, really good looking and though why not do this for a job’. (Jeremy laughs) No that’s a quote from Zoolander! My story is less interesting I stumbled onto CSA Models on facebook and inquired about it, just so happens I had the right look.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

Being able to take pride in how you look and see different ways you can capture your personality in a picture; a picture says a thousand words but with the right photo it can say exactly what you want it to.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I believe I’m quite comfortable, even though I know I don’t have the best body compared to some others. I find that my body is as strong as I am as a person and I’m comfortable with that.



You are looking great. How did you get into such shape?

The body you see isn’t from spending all my time and effort sitting in a gym pumping weights, taking selfies and staring, flexing in a mirror! I keep fit thanks to a physically demanding job and my boxing training, I like to be fit and strong not just look it for a camera.



When did your passion for fitness start?

Being fit for me is a lifestyle that comes hand in hand with my passion. which is fighting. I’ve been like that since young and really shifted gears when I was around 18 and wanted to take things to the next level and do Mixed Martial Arts.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

To be fit is one thing and to have a great physique is another. I take great joy in seeing that my body is in good shape and it’s that feeling that keeps me determined not to become too lazy and maintain what I have, so I can continue to feel this way.


What is your diet like?

During the week it’s very simple; I’ll have a bowl of cereal with a protein shake for breakfast, then have tuna or salmon for lunch with a couple of Up & Gos (Australian number one on the go breakfast drink) then for dinner it’s just a steak and veggies. But to be honest I don’t limit myself to what I can eat. I eat take out whenever I see fit but l know if I eat take out I have to work harder while training.


If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

It would probably be KFC! (more laughs) It’s the one thing I eat very rarely. I know it’s very fattening. But it taste so good! (more laughs)



Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

Yeah, I do 1 hour of skipping shadow boxing and lifting free weights, then I’ll hit the bag for another half an hour then move onto a row machine for 10 mins then jump on the stepper.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

It would have to be shadow boxing and hitting the bag; it just seems to draw the most energy and sweat out of me.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

Yeah, I’m a good date … only going by what I’ve been told by those I’ve taken out on dates.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

It’s limp bizkit old track for the mission impossible 2 soundtrack. Pretty sure the track is called Mission Impossible, but it’s got a lot of drums and grudge in it, perfect to get the adrenaline pumping.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

Number one passion is music, which I mix and produce.



What can’t you live without?

My heart ... (Jeremy laughs again) Probably my phone, it tends to have my life on it at the moment.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …  

… surfing and dj-ing.


Now ... I’m just not very good at …

Dealing with heights.



One last question Jeremy, what is your big dream?

To become a world know music producer and dj.



Jeremy, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future



Comments

Unknown said…
Hot photos, and that shot with slight nudity is very seductive.