Chris Mitchell



Let's welcome sexy Chris Mitchell at Stunning Men with photos by David Broadway Photography

 

Stunning Chris is a 24 year old aspiring model from Brisbane, Queensland, who now lives in Perth, Western Australia








Chris, who is represented by CSAModels has a great look for fashion and fitness modelling alike. He looks amazing in and out of clothes!








He is a very down to earth, no nonsense guy with a great sense of humour and a love for fun and laughing








 Chris is an outdoors person, he loves the sun and keeping active. Besides training and the gym, he enjoys long boarding and rock climbing










 Many thanks to Chris for accepting the invite to be featured and doing the interview with us








 All photographic copyrights to David Broadway Photography


Make sure to check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.

 

Vital statistics:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145lbs
Waist: 30
Chest: 38"
Eye colour: blue-green
Hair colour: Brown 

Chris' full interview


Chris, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Brisbane in Queensland, Australia.

Yes, I am, but I moved to Perth a while back.



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I guess what got me started was when my sister was beginning her photography career. She needed a model to practice taking shots with and I volunteered. That’s where I found a liking for modelling, however I have only just moved from amateur to professional.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

I think it’s getting that perfect shot. You put in all this time and effort, both physically and mentally. Making sure your body looks a certain way, putting in the hard hours at the gym. All of that comes down to the shot and when it’s the right one you know it was all worth it. 



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I’ve worked hard for what I have, there’s no cutting corners unfortunately, (Chris laughs) otherwise everyone would do it. So I’m proud of my body and happy to showcase it.



You are looking stunning. How on earth did you get into such shape?

Good lighting is like 90% of it (more laughter), seriously though it’s hard work. Believe it or not, I was a chubby teenager and I have to constantly keep on top of my fitness. I work out 1- 2 hours every day, but that’s the easy part! Your diet is the most important part to get correct … I’m still learning!



When did your passion for fitness start?

I’ve been going to the gym for the better part of seven years now, although only in the last 2- 3 have I really taken it seriously. I like to keep active, I want to be able to look after myself in any situation and being physically capable is important to me.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

Well, recently having to be photoshoot ready is a GREAT motivator (Chris laughs again). I think because I haven’t always been like this, I’ve seen the change that my body is capable of and seeing that transformation feels great.



What is your diet like?

(more laughter) Umm usually it’s pretty good. I try to eat as healthy as I can. I really love food and love cooking. Recently it’s been pretty strict though for trying to get photo ready. Chicken, rice and veggies is the go to meal for this, however when I can, a big steak is always a good idea.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

(No hesitation) PIZZA! (laughing) I love pizza, it is my Achilles’ heel. I have no will power when it comes to it and I could probably eat my body weight worth. 



Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

Of course, so I work out seven days a week, usually between 1 and 2 hours a day. Free-weights are my weapon of choice, Sunday is chest and calves, Monday is legs (and sometimes shoulders), Tuesday is biceps and triceps, Wednesday is a mix of chest and legs (depends on what I want to work on more), Thursday is shoulders (and sometimes biceps), Friday is chest again and Saturday is a free day where I can work on anything I like. I finish every workout with 10- 15 mins of abs.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I’m pretty slack with my cardio (Chris laughs) but if I had to choose I’d say skipping! I throw in some skipping on leg day between sets of lunges. Apart from that though I would say my form of cardio is just lifting weights faster (More laughter).



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I wanna say yes? My idea of a date would be to stay in instead with a bottle of wine and have great chats while I cook for us both. But that’s just me! (Chris flashes his sexy smile)



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I’m pretty easy actually (laughing again), I can listen to rock or pop or even classical! Depends on how I’m feeling at the time.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I just like to have fun. I love long boarding and rock climbing, I like to party hard or have a movie marathon. As long as I’m with good people and there’s a good vibe, then I’m content.



What can’t you live without?

The sun … I love the sunshine, one of the reasons I moved to Perth. That and laughter, my life has to have laughter otherwise what’s the point?



We’ve noticed and that’s awesome! Now could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… making things. Anything to do with using my hands comes naturally to me.



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… putting up with peoples’ shit (Chris laughs again). I can’t bite my tongue for that long and if you’re getting on my nerves I will let you know.



One last question Chris, what is your big dream?

To leave a legacy, I want my name to be remembered long after I’m gone. I hate the thought of mediocrity in my life.



Chris, it has been a total pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport and for laughing so much! All the best for the future



 

Comments